- Meet the new 2013 FJR1300A, boasting lots of updates sure to grab the attention of many riders. The aggressive new styling features, including the headlight cowl and side fairing, are not only great looking, they also help improve comfort and aid in weather protection.
- Riders can now select D-mode (Drive-mode) for varying throttle mappings, giving the motorcycle exceptional versatility. This works in conjunction with YCC-T® (Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle) and the new intake/exhaust systems, generating engine character that can be sportier or more relaxed depending on riding situations.
- Traction control developed from MotoGP® technology is standard on the new FJR1300A. While engaged, the system detects wheel spin and adjusts ignition timing, fuel injection volume, and throttle opening to help maintain traction. The system is designed to let the operator ride on wet roads and unpaved surfaces with more confidence.
- Another new feature now standard on the FJR1300A for 2013 is cruise control. Riders can set cruising speed with the push of a button on the left handlebar to provide comfort and ease on extended road trips.
- A newly designed, three-part instrument panel provides riders with all the information they need while enjoying the road. Riders can easily customize the display to show the information they want.
- New LED front turn signals/position lights give the FJR1300A the modern, high-tech look sport touring riders want.
- A redesigned, pushbutton-adjustable windscreen and a thick comfy seat for two are perfect for comfortable, long-distance riding.
- FJR1300A includes a two-position adjustable rider seat, low for shorter riders or nearly 1-inch higher for a more spacious feel for taller riders, plus handlebars that can be adjusted to one of three different positions. The result is a superb, custom-fit ride.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.