- Grizzly 450 Automatic 4x4 has many of the same great features as big brothers Grizzly 700 and 550, including four-wheel independent suspension, and it’s powered by a fuel-efficient, liquid-cooled engine.
- Almost 20 pounds lighter than previous Grizzly 450 models, providing awesome power-to-weight ratio.
- Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced drive system in ATVs. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode.
- Three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Fully independent long-travel four-wheel suspension features double-wishbone suspension front and rear.
- Ground clearance of 10.8 inches and a high-impact plastic skidplate provide terrainability and undercarriage protection.
- Trick digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position and clock.
- Rear wet brake is a multi-disc system running in hydraulic fluid inside a sealed unit. This keeps out the elements (such as mud and water) while providing powerful, consistent stopping power and greatly reduced maintenance.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.