- A 686cc Yamaha fuel-injected engine makes this the most powerful Yamaha sport ATV ever, with big torque right off idle, transitioning into a fat mid-range and monstrous top end.
- The Raptor 700R comes standard with a digital meter. Riders have plenty of information available at a glance, including speedometer, dual trip meters, odometer, clock and engine warning indicators, plus neutral and reverse indicators.
- Sport-tuned piggyback shocks provide long stroke for excellent sport-riding comfort, and are fully adjustable with convenient adjustment knobs to fine-tune the ride.
- Hybrid steel and aluminum frame with a Controlled-Fill aluminum subframe and cast aluminum swingarm combine to produce a super-strong structure and the lightest ATV in its class.
- Aggressive styling reflects Raptor 700R’s intent, and YFZ-inspired handling means it walks the walk, too.
- Long-travel suspension—9.1 inches front, 10.1 rear—a cush seat and excellent ergonomics make the Raptor 700R comfortable to ride hard all day long.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.