- The Raptor 90 has the features to deliver more fun than ever before, with a 88cc SOHC 2-valve engine tuned to develop excellent low-to-mid rpm range performance. It also has features surprising in this class and price range, like a fully automatic CVT transmission, dual A-arm front suspension, rear disc brake, low-profile tires, and styling unmistakably inspired by the mighty Raptor 700R.
- Dual A-arm front suspension has 4.4-inches of travel for sporty-riding comfort, while adding to the Raptor 90’s big-ATV look. Shocks have 5-way preload adjustment to accommodate a variety of riders and terrain. The rear swingarm, also 5-way preload adjustable, offers 3.3-inches of travel.
- For sporty looks and handling, Raptor 90 uses low-profile Maxxis® tires. For riding comfort, there are aggressive-looking full floorboards.
- For strong, reliable stopping power, there’s a hydraulic disc brake with a drilled rotor in the back, and dual sealed drums in the front.
- Restricting power output for learning riders is exceptionally convenient; there’s a simple plug-in for the CDI unit.
- Available in an exclusive White version with two graphics choices young riders will love.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.