- Heated grips are standard equipment on the FJR1300A - adding more convenience for riders.
- A light-and-rigid aluminum frame, sportbike running gear and standard hard sidebags go beautifully together.
- Pushbutton adjustable windscreen and a thick comfy seat for two are perfect for comfortable, long-distance riding.
- The world’s first supersport touring bike boasts standard ABS and adjustable ergonomics—that widen the gap between it and common sport tourers to a gaping chasm.
- Advanced air management system and adjustable bodywork keep the FJR rider looking and feeling cool.
- Instrument panel contains an electronic analog speedometer and tachometer; LCD digital odometer, dual tripmeters, gear position indicator, fuel, coolant and air temperature gauges, and clock; lights for neutral, high beam, turn signals, low oil and engine warnings—as well as real-time mileage, average mileage and air temperature.
- Adjustable ergonomics: the seat can be adjusted up or down by nearly an inch, and handlebar pullback angle is three-position adjustable over a half-inch range.
- Standard equipment Unified Braking System w/ABS: The front brake lever activates six of the eight front braking pistons; the rear brake pedal activates two rear pistons and the other two front pistons—provides balanced anti-lock braking in all conditions.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.