- YZ-inspired handling and looks, and a stout 223cc air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke producing predictable, broadband power, make the TT-R230 a great choice for beginner and intermediate riders.
- Competition-style flat seat/tank junction for great rider mobility.
- Electric start makes getting started a complete pushbutton exercise.
- A low seat height on top of a long-travel suspension and 11.6 inches of ground clearance make this a serious trailbike that’s also accessible to a wide range of riders.
- Steel, diamond-type-design frame means great handling and strength.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.