- New optimized engine pumps out more power in the 8,000 to 12,000 rpm range with outstanding throttle response, thanks to new crankshaft webs, new vibration-reducing counterbalancer, new connecting rod, and low-friction piston rings, as well as a new piston, piston pin, and clip assembly that’s over 8% lighter overall than before. To take full advantage of these advancements, there’s also new CDI mapping and a bigger 39mm carb with freer breathing air cleaner cage. Added to the new frame and suspension refinements, this latest engine gives YZ250F amazing balance – a powerful, light-handling machine with performance that’s accessible to all levels of riders.
- The new-for-2012 Bilateral Beam frame has revised rigidity balance for superior cornering performance as well as great stability on rough, high-speed straights. Beefy new front suspension components plus revised rear shock internals and more rigidity in the swingarm axle block area give this new machine a serious handling advantage with light, quick steering.
- The styling emphasizes the bike’s lightweight and nimble handling character. The sharp, horizontal lines set the bike apart with a clean, aggressive look.
- New KYB® suspension is tuned to work with the also new Bilateral Beam frame for unmatched handling.
- There’s no disputing the YZ250F’s unmatched four-stroke prowess – it was the 1st four-stroke 250 motocross bike on the market, the 1st to win an international race, the 1st to win an AMA® Supercross,® and the 1st to take an AMA® U.S. Supercross Championship® title, as well as the ﬁrst to win an AMA® National race.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.