- Fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, four-valve-per-cylinder engine boasts forged pistons, carburized connecting rods, and ceramic-composite plated cylinders. The TMAX has a 11.0:1 compression ratio; upswept muffler canister; Controlled-fill die-cast aluminum frame; 43mm front forks; 4-piston mono-block caliper dual front disc brakes; rear disc brake; aluminum die cast wheels with radial H-rated tires; fully featured multifunction instrumentation with speedometer and tachometer; and radical new sports styling; with those credentials, it’s no wonder TMAX is the Super Sport Scooter.
- Horizontally positioned 499cc parallel twin, with reciprocating balancer, offers plenty of smooth power, enough for two-up touring at highway speeds. Configuration helps keep weight low in frame for mass centralization.
- Luxury scooter appointments include a double glove box in the streamlined front apron, a position-adjustable operator backrest, a storage box under the seat spacious enough for a large full-face helmet, and the excellent wind and weather protection that comes from the TMAX’s floorboard/ apron/windshield configuration.
- Continuously variable transmission connects engine power to the wet multiplate centrifugal clutch via a durable double-cog-type rubber V-belt. Silent chain efficiently transfers power to the rear wheel. This proven system, combined with TMAX’s ample power, gives a whole new meaning—and adrenaline level—to twist-and-go throttle operation.
- The TMAX achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 47 mpg* with a fuel tank that holds 4 gallons of gas.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.