- Side x Sides
- 2011 Yamaha RHINO 700 SPORT
2011 Yamaha RHINO 700 SPORT
- The Sport Edition is ready to go with fully adjustable piggyback shocks, one-piece cast aluminum wheels, injection-molded sun top, over fenders, and Baja-inspired front carry bar. Also included are dealer-installed LED tail lights, brushed aluminum shift knob, and cargo bed rails.
- Comfortable interior with automotive-type controls: Stylish steering wheel, left-side foot brake pedal/right-side foot accelerator pedal, centermounted console shifter and parking brake lever, turn-to-start ignition switch, indicator lights and 12-volt accessory outlet.
- 686cc liquid/oil-cooled, four-stroke engine and light weight add up to an excellent power-to-weight ratio and great performance.
- Industry-exclusive fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. Maintaining constant belt tension reduces wear, gives great throttle response and provides industry exclusive all-wheel downhill engine braking.
- Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential 4WD— all with the simple push of a button.
- Fully independent four-wheel suspension: double wishbones front and rear deliver 7.3 inches of wheel travel and 12.1 inches of ground clearance; five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide maximum tire contact and amazing comfort while navigating rough terrain.
- Thick bucket seats and that great long-travel suspension system work together to provide the smoothest ride in the industry.
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.