- Side x Sides
- 2013 Yamaha RHINO 700 FI AUTO. 4X4 SPECIAL EDITION
2013 Yamaha RHINO 700 FI AUTO. 4X4 SPECIAL EDITION
- The Rhino 700 Special Edition is the most versatile, off-road capable Side x Side on the planet—a perfect blend of work and play.
- Comfortable interior with automotive-type controls: Stylish steering wheel, three-point seat belt with anti-cinch shoulder belt, left-side foot brake pedal/right-side foot accelerator pedal, centermounted console shifter and parking brake lever, turn-to-start ignition switch, indicator lights and 12-volt accessory outlet.
- 686cc liquid/oil-cooled, four-stroke engine and light weight add up to an excellent power-to-weight ratio and great performance.
- Industry-exclusive fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. Maintains constant belt tension reducing wear, gives great throttle response and provides all-wheel downhill engine braking.
- Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential 4WD— all with the simple push of a button.
- Fully independent four-wheel suspension: double wishbones front and rear deliver 7.3 inches of wheel travel and 12.1 inches of ground clearance; five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide amazing comfort while navigating rough terrain.
- Thick bucket seats and long-travel suspension system work together to provide the smoothest ride in the industry.
- The Special Edition Tactical Black Rhino is ready to roll with fully adjustable piggyback shocks and one-piece cast aluminum wheels.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.