2013 Yamaha RHINO 700 FI AUTO. 4X4
- The Rhino 700 is the most versatile, off-road capable Side x Side on the planet—a perfect blend of work and play.
- Comfortable interior with automotive-type controls: Stylish steering wheel, three-point seat belt with anti-cinch shoulder belt, left-side foot brake pedal/right-side foot accelerator pedal, center-mounted console shifter and parking brake lever, turn-to-start ignition switch, indicator lights and 12-volt accessory outlet.
- 686cc liquid/oil-cooled, four-stroke engine and light weight add up to an excellent power-to-weight ratio and great performance.
- Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. Maintains constant belt tension reducing wear, gives great throttle response and provides industry-exclusive all-wheel downhill engine braking.
- Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button.
- Fully independent four-wheel suspension: double wishbones front and rear deliver 7.3 inches of wheel travel and 12.1 inches of ground clearance; five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide amazing comfort while navigating rough terrain.
- Thick bucket seats and long-travel suspension system work together to provide the smoothest ride in the industry.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.