- 2013 Yamaha FZ8
2013 Yamaha FZ8
- The 779cc engine combines top end components, including ceramic-composite-coated cylinders and forged aluminum pistons, with a carefully optimized crankshaft to deliver the perfect power curve and torquey performance character for this category.
- The FZ8 fills the gap for sport riders who feel a 600cc is too small and a 1000cc is too big.
- Muscular, naked bike styling gives an aggressive, mass-forward stance. This bike screams attitude.
- Comfortable, upright riding position with a compact design that contributes to the bike’s first-rate handling. This bike simply excels, both in the morning commute and on that spirited weekend ride on a twisty back country road.
- Cast aluminum frame and Controlled-Fill aluminum die-cast swingarm is lightweight and provides the ideal rigidity balance for outstanding cornering performance.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.