2013 Yamaha GRIZZLY 700 FI AUTO. 4X4 EPS SPECIAL EDITION
- The Grizzly 700 Special Edition is coated with Tactical Black paint and includes cast aluminum wheels and special graphics.
- The most powerful Grizzly ever: 686cc liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine and light weight has the best power-to-weight ratio of any Yamaha utility ATV.
- Yamaha Fuel Injection means instantaneous cold starts and optimal performance in nearly any condition, from sea level to 15,000 feet.
- Industry first: Electric Power Steering system lightens steering for superior comfort and terrainability.
- Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced drive system in ATVs. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Fully independent long-travel four-wheel suspension features double-wishbone suspension front and rear with five-way preload-adjustable shocks for maximum control and comfort over rough terrain. Smoothest-running and -riding Grizzly ever.
- Trick digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter that counts the engine’s running hours, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.