2013 Yamaha GRIZZLY 450 AUTO. 4X4 EPS
- Grizzly 450 Automatic 4x4 EPS has many of the same great features as big brothers Grizzly 700 and 550, including electric power steering, four-wheel independent suspension, and powered by a fuel-efficient, liquid-cooled engine.
- Steel Blue model includes cast aluminum wheels that not only reduce weight, but add to the Grizzly’s tough styling.
- Electric Power Steering system lightens steering for superior comfort and terrainability.
- Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced drive system in ATVs. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Fully independent long-travel four-wheel suspension features double-wishbone suspension front and rear for maximum control and comfort over rough terrain. Smoothest-running and -riding Grizzly ever.
- Ground clearance of 10.8 and a composite plastic skidplate provide terrainability and undercarriage protection.
- Trick digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position and clock.
- Rear wet brake is a multi-disc system running in gear oil inside a sealed unit. This keeps out the elements (such as mud and water) while providing powerful, consistent stopping power, and greatly reduced maintenance.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.