- The new 2012 YFZ450 offers great value – true 450cc class performance at 400cc class price.
- Significantly more low and midrange performance compared with the previous YFZ450 model, yet with the same peak power output thanks to revised cam profile and timing and new ignition mapping. Throttle lever effort is lighter than before for all-day riding comfort.
- Lightweight, ultra-compact steel frame with aluminum sub frame give the new YFZ450 awesome flexibility.
- Just like its YFZ cousins, the new YFZ450 has great handling characteristics the family is known for.
- The YFZ450 comes standard with pushbutton electric starting, a convenient flip-type parking brake and suspension calibrated for performance.
- A plethora of GYTR® accessories are readily available for this machine.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.