- Powered by our most potent big-bore Raptor engine ever – 686cc of liquid cooled, fuel-injected power. The engine produces big torque right off idle, transitioning into a fat mid-range and monstrous top-end while the body sports an awesome Black Gold color graphic that makes this machine look as good as it performs.
- Aggressive styling makes the Raptor 700R SE look as menacing as it really is and with added features like a GYTR® front grab bar and heel guards. The mighty Raptor 700R SE is ready to go whether the destination is the dunes, the trails or the track.
- Big power and lightweight, a combination that makes any ATV rider take notice, is standard on the Raptor 700R SE, with a hybrid steel aluminum frame and Controlled-Fill aluminum sub-frame and cast aluminum swingarm combining to produce a super-strong structure and the lightest ATV in its class.
- A thick comfortable seat, adjustable suspension with sport-tuned piggyback shocks provide excellent comfort while the dual counterbalancers, electric starting, and reverse keep things nice and civilized when needed, but when it comes time to pull the trigger the big-bore Raptor 700R SE stands tall.
- The YFZ inspired handling of the Raptor 700R SE is incredible to experience blasting through the woods. Thanks to the 9.1 inches of front travel and 10.1 inches out back, the trail bumps smooth out while the rider keeps things under control. With the combination of power, solid handling, and a great suspension this machine has to be experienced to be fully appreciated.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.