- 2014 Yamaha YZ250F
2014 Yamaha YZ250F
- New liquid-cooled, DOHC 4-valve, fuel-injected engine with the same forward-positioned, straight intake, rear-inclined cylinder, and rear-positioned exhaust layout as the YZ450F. This new engine has more power than the ’13 YZ250F, especially in the mid-to-high rpm range.
- The 4-titanium-valve cylinder head is matched to a new fuel injection system that provides more power at mid-to-high rpm. The fuel injection system instantly adjusts the air/fuel mixtures depending on altitude and temperature, for a hesitation-free engine that delivers no matter the conditions.
- The new aluminum Bilateral Beam frame offers a superb rigidity balance and, with new front and rear suspension components and settings, provides unmatched lightweight handling. Even fans of the previous YZ250F will be sure to notice the solid handling characteristics, including the light feel in tight corners and during direction changes.
- The exhaust pipe has an innovative layout, circling the cylinder, giving the exhaust pipe proper length for an excellent exhaust pulse effect. At the same time, the exhaust pipe has three different diameters throughout the exhaust tract, bringing out excellent power characteristics. This new layout allows the silencer to be positioned 190mm further forward, behind the side panel, making it closer to the middle of the bike for centralized mass for superior handling.
- The all-new layout of the seat, fuel tank, air box, and wrap-around exhaust system moves the bike’s mass towards the center for exceptional handling. And, in addition to an all-new appearance, the front intake layout with larger air filter element adds the benefit of reduced air filter maintenance due to its positioning away from dirt roost from the rear wheel.
- Accessory GYTR® Power Tuner lets owners adjust air/fuel mixture and ignition timing maps to match engine performance characteristics to the rider and track conditions in a matter of seconds with the push of a few buttons.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.