2014 Yamaha GRIZZLY 700 FI AUTO. 4X4
- The Grizzly 700, has a powerful 686cc, liquid-cooled, SOHC power plant, produces more power for the 2014 model year with enhanced engine settings to improve low end, mid-range and top end engine performance. The piston shape has been modified and compression ratio raised from 9.1:2 to 10.0:1, for an increased power feeling throughout the rev range.
- The front and rear A-arms are longer while suspension stroke on both the front and rear shocks has also increased. These adjustments greatly enhance low speed rider comfort without sacrificing any of the legendary Grizzly handling.
- Three-position On-Command® 4WD sytem lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WDâ€”all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Advanced digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.