2014 Yamaha GRIZZLY 550 FI AUTO. 4X4
- The 550cc class has a leader, with a fully featured package based on its best-selling bigger brother, the Grizzly 700 FI, with a largest-in-class 558cc powerplant and excellent value.
- Yamaha Fuel Injection means instantaneous cold starts and optimal performance in nearly any condition, from sea level to 15,000 feet.
- Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Three-position On-Command® 4WD sytem lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Fully independent long-travel four-wheel suspension with WideArc™ A-arms up front and five-way preload-adjustable shocks provides maximum ground clearance for unparalleled comfort over rough terrain.
- Advanced digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- The Grizzly 550 boasts the lightest weight in its class at only 648 pounds wet weight.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.