2014 Yamaha GRIZZLY 450 AUTO. 4X4 EPS
- Grizzly 450 Automatic 4x4 EPS has many of the same great features as big brothers Grizzly 700 and 550, including electric power steering, four-wheel independent suspension, and powered by a fuel-efficient, liquid-cooled engine.
- Yamaha Electric Power Steering provides progressive assist at slow speeds and over rough terrain while maintaining optimized rider feedback, superior comfort and terrainability.
- Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Three-position On-Command® 4WD sytem lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Fully independent long-travel four-wheel suspension with WideArc™ A-arms up front and five-way preload-adjustable shocks provides maximum ground clearance for unparalleled comfort over rough terrain.
- Ground clearance of 10.8 and a composite plastic skidplate provide terrainability and undercarriage protection.
- Advanced digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- A sealed rear wet brake provides powerful, consistent stopping power with reduced maintenance.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.