- The power-packed, highly reliable Grizzly 350 Automatic 4x4 solid axle carries a lot of advanced Yamaha ATV technology in an affordable package.
- Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Three-position On-Command® 4WD sytem lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Light weight and advanced design produce an ATV with light steering and a class-leading turning radius, for excellent maneuverability and nimble handling—even in 4WD.
- Left-side-mounted F/N/R shift lever keeps throttle hand free while shifting.
- Wide, fully integrated floorboards help keep feet dry, and serrated foot pegs provide extra grip in wet conditions.
- Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic dual front disc and single rear drum brakes deliver consistent stopping power in a variety of conditions.
- Aggressive 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires further boost ground clearance while providing plenty of traction and responsive handling.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.