- The FZ-07 features an all-new 689cc liquid-cooled, in-line twin-cylinder, DOHC, 8-valve engine with fuel injection. This engine has a unique power character. It provides outstanding low- to mid-range torque with very linear throttle response, yet has as strong mid-high rpm pulling power as well. The engine develops up to 50 foot pounds of torque and is designed to maximize riding excitement in the real world.
- This 2-cylinder engine features Yamaha’s “Crossplane Concept,” 270 degree crank that provides linear torque development in response to the rider’s throttle input. Among the advantages of the inline 2-cylinder engine are: (1) linear torque development, (2) smooth torque characteristics and a strong feeling of acceleration in the low to mid rpm range, (3) pulling power that extends to the mid-upper rpm range (4) a light, slim and compact design, and (5) excellent level of rider/machine communication.
- A new lightweight, diamond-type, backbone high tensile steel frame provides an optimized rigidity balance for light, agile handling and stability. The engine is a stressed member of the chassis, allowing a lighter, more compact main frame design.
- The wheelbase, seat height, fuel tank width, rake and other dimensions are all set to work with the qualities of the compact 2-cylinder engine to achieve a sporty, light and neutral handling character.
- A newly designed lightweight, compact, full LCD instrument panel is adopted. The panel includes a digital bar-type tachometer display with gear position indicator, digital speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, fuel reserve trip meter, clock, instant and average fuel consumption and a range of warning and indicator lights.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.