- This 6-occupant machine achieves driver and passenger comfort with a class leading 115.6" wheelbase that smooths the ride and allows for best-in-class interior space.
- The all-new Viking VI is ready to conquer whatever comes its way with a powerful 686cc, liquid-cooled, fuel injected, SOHC power plant. This engine boasts strong low-end acceleration and pulls hard through the rpm range to provide excellent overall power delivery.
- A stamped steel dump bed rated to haul 600 pounds of gear and maximum towing capacity of 1500 pounds gets the job done.
- Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced and durable drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking.
- Three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you dial between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential 4WD.
- Yamaha's proven electric power steering system on the Viking VI offers excellent handling over all kinds of terrain.
- An independent double wishbone front and rear suspension system that delivers 8.1" inches of travel plus a rear anti-sway bar further refines ride comfort.
- Both front and rear center seats are offset, as are the middle headrests, allowing for unmatched middle passenger comfort and convenience. All passengers have a 3-point seatbelt for riding comfort. Front and rear passengers also have the convenience of an integrated handhold with hand-cushions that enhance comfort.
- All occupants, front and rear, are provided the convenience of tough roto-molded doors to help keep mud and debris out of the cabin. For additional convenience, there are eight cup holders and two accessory power outlets that are easily accessible.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.