- NEW FOR 2015! Raider Bullet-Cowl offers a tougher look and excellent wind protection.
- The Raider was inspired by the custom chopper movement, but since it’s a Star, it had to also handle, stop and go.
- A 6-degree yoke angle—the first ever on a Star Motorcycle—makes it possible to achieve that custom raked-out look as well as neutral handling and straight-line cruisability: 33-degree rake plus 6 degrees yoke angle gives total rake of 39 degrees and 102mm of trail.
- Custom 5-spoke wheels carry a 120/70-21-inch bias tire up front, and a wide, 210/40-18 radial out back—the tallest and widest ever on a Star.
- Estimated 42 mpg* means this cruiser can go the distance between fill-ups.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.