- For 2015 the red V Star 1300 Deluxe has an aggressive stance with numerous blacked out components, including red stitching on the seat and a short, light smoked windscreen.
- The V Star 1300 Deluxe delivers exceptional value in the full-dress category, at a surprisingly low MSRP, making it the ideal choice for the midsize cruiser rider wanting high-end appearance and features.
- The fork mounted fairing offers riders great weather protection, dynamic, sporty good looks, and houses dual speakers that provide outstanding sound when cruising down the road.
- A fully integrated dash and audio system with iPod®/iPhone® compatibility. Riders can control their music on a control pod located on the left handlebar.
- The V Star 1300 Deluxe is equipped with a rugged, waterproof Garmin® zumo® 665 GPS. Features include motorcycle-friendly navigation, including weather and traffic conditions (if subscribed to monthly service), lane assist, and 3D building view. XM® satellite radio (with subscription) and Bluetooth® wireless functionality.
- Hard, lockable side bags have spacious room for long trips or commuting, and each hold 7.6 gallons.
- Real steel fenders make V Star 1300 Deluxe ideal for customization.
- The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.