- All-New for 2015 with a revolutionary rearward slanted 250cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC 4-stroke with 4 titanium valves based on the 2015 YZ250F, with an added sixth gear and wide ratio transmission, among other modifications, make it perfect for Enduro competition.
- Nearly the same bilateral beam frame that is found on the championship winning YZ250F is used on the WR250F. It places the engine and fuel tank close to the center mass of the bike for extremely light and nimble handling character.
- A Keihin 44mm throttle body fuel injection system is tuned for Enduro riding ensures smooth throttle response and easy starting in nearly all conditions. Plus the electric start button reduces rider fatigue.
- Industry leading KYB® air/oil separation Speed Sensitive System forks and a KYB® rear shock suspension with Enduro settings.
- With a 2.1 gallon fuel tank, 18-inch rear wheel and Enduro spec tires, the WR250F is ready to win right out of the box.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.