- All-New for 2015 with a revolutionary rearward slanted 250cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC 4-stroke with 4 titanium valves based on the 2015 YZ250F, with an added sixth gear and wide ratio transmission, among other modifications, make it an “out-of-the-box” Hare Scrambles/GNCC® competition machine.
- Nearly the same bilateral beam frame that is found on the championship winning YZ250F is used on the FX. It places the engine and fuel tank close to the center mass of the bike for extremely light and nimble handling character.
- A Keihin 44mm throttle body fuel injection system is tuned for cross-country racing and ensures smooth throttle response and easy starting in nearly all conditions.
- Industry leading KYB® air/oil separation Speed Sensitive System forks and a KYB® rear shock suspension with settings designed specifically for cross country racing.
- With a 2.1 gallon fuel tank, 18-inch rear wheel and XC racing tires, the YZ250FX is ready to win right out of the box.
- The YZ250FX is the first YZ to feature electric start which helps reduce rider fatigue.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.