- The YFZ450R SE features eye catching Black graphics with quick-release fasteners for no-tools installation and removal of the front and rear fenders, and a dealer installed GYTR® black front grab bar.
- The YFZ450R SE is the most technologically advanced sport ATV on the market today. It is simply the top of the line “racing” level Sport ATV. It combines a high-tech, quick-revving, titanium five-valve, 449cc fuel-injected engine with a lightweight, professional-caliber cast aluminum/steel chassis. The power/chassis combination will make for a championship-winning machine time and time again.
- The YFZ450R SE is motocross ready. The weldless frame is designed from lightweight aluminum, with a tension-steel bottom frame that lets the engine sit lower for excellent mass centralization. Suspension components and settings reduce weight while providing light, agile handling characteristics with an excellent balance of sharp handling and rider comfort.
- Bodywork is designed for great ergonomics and rider comfort, with more room to hang off in the corners, and the seat shape is padded in just the right places to improve lap times. Body panels come off easily without tools for service; there’s no need to remove the battery or other components to take the fenders off.
- The 449cc engine uses titanium five-valve cylinder head technology designed to deliver abundant power in the mid-range to top end, with more “hit” feeling right off idle. The higher compression ratio further improves overall engine performance.
- The YFZ450R SE incorporates Yamaha Fuel Injection for precise fuel delivery. With a big 42mm Mikuni® throttle body and 12-hole injector, this system provides exceptional atomization of the fuel for maximum power. The system also includes ISC (Idle Speed Control) for easy, reliable start-up and warming.
- The industry’s first assist and slipper clutch on a Sport ATV reduces clutch lever effort by about 25% for less fatigue while at the same time increasing clutch plate pressure for positive engagement. Additionally, this new clutch system reduces the engine braking effect, which allows faster cornering, particularly when downshifting, and also allows the suspension to absorb bumps better during braking.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.